CCTV Drain Camera Inspection in AdelaideWhy would you need a CCTV Drain Camera Inspection?
The reasons for needing a CCTV drain camera inspection include:
- If you have a reoccurring drain blockage your Adelaide plumber from Western Plumbing and Hot Water would use the CCTV drain camera to pinpoint the exact location and cause of the blockage. This will enable us to know which method would work best, and be the most cost effective way, to completely clear and clean your drain.
- We would also use the CCTV drain camera to ensure that a stubborn drain blockage has been completely removed and that no other damage has occurred to the pipes due to the blockage. Giving you peace of mind.
- A CCTV drain camera inspection can eliminate the need for costly excavation methods.
- A CCTV drain camera inspection will show your plumber if there are any broken, collapsed or sagged pipes causing your blocked drain. Or show if the blockage is caused by a tree root infiltration or other foreign matter.
- For kitchen or bathroom renovations a CCTV drain camera inspection is a must as it will allow for your plumber to know if your existing pipework can handle any increased pressure.
- Rising damp or water ingress identification.
Why would you need a CCTV Drain Camera Inspection?
At Western Plumbing and Hot Water we have you covered when it comes to clearing blocked drains in Adelaide.
At some point your home or business may benefit from a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) drain camera inspection, especially if you have a pesky blocked drain that keeps reoccurring.
I have an Emergency!
Call: 0449 800 162
Get A Free Quote
What is a CCTV drain camera?
A CCTV drain camera inspection takes the guess work out of the situation and shows us the exact reason and location of your drainage issue. Allowing for a prompt and reliable repair.
The set up consists of a small camera which is mounted to a fibre optic cable and has the reach of approximately 30 meters. The cable is pushed into your drain and the recorded images of inside the pipe are transmitted through to a coloured monitor.
Once the issue within your pipe has been discovered your attending plumber will then be able to use a locator. This pinpoints the exact location and depth of the blockage (or other problem). Allowing your attending plumber to know the precise position of the section that requires repair, rather than resorting to expensive excavation methods to try to locate the cause.
Call the Adelaide CCTV drain camera inspection professionals
For a fast and reliable blocked drain repair, or if you are planning a bathroom or kitchen renovation, then call the Adelaide CCTV drain camera inspection specialists from Western Plumbing and Hot Water.
Our Adelaide blocked drain experts are highly proficient and skilled in the use of CCTV drain camera inspections. We cover all metro areas of Adelaide 7 days a week, with no call out fees.
We are a South Australian family owned and operated plumbing company and pride ourselves on our impeccable service.